We commit to efficient and timely communication with our customers
- Office hours – Monday to Friday 0800hrs to 1230hrs and 1400hrs to 1630hrs
- Telephone calls – We shall answer calls within 30seconds
- Oral Mail – We shall acknowledge in writing within 14days from date of receipt.
All the Board’s information will be accessible to you on our website on www.cwsb.go.ke, on local media and during our stakeholders’ forums.
- Adhere strictly to the Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2005.
- Ensure 30% of the government tenders are allocated to the youth and women enterprises.
Interruptions to water supply
Customers will be promptly informed of any water supply interruptions resulting from our works through the local radio stations.
Listen to you
Please feel free to air your views about our services. A suggestion box is available at our offices. You may also use our email or telephone lines.
We will provide alternative supplies using water boozers during disasters such as cholera outbreaks or drought.
Services to vulnerable groups
We shall strive to make our services sensitive to the needs of our customers who are physically challenged.
How can you help us serve you better?
We request our customers to:
- Treat our employees courteously
- Allow authorized Water Service Providers’ staff access to all meters at all times for the purposes of meter reading and maintenance
- Keep your meter area clean for easy reading
- Give us all the appropriate information so that we can deal with your enquiry timely and effectively
- Pay your bills promptly
- Report all leakages you see in your area
- Report all illegal connections
- Report all cases of vandalism of our water infrastructure
- Use water responsibly – for example water that has been used to wash clothes can be used to clean the house.
- Please feel free to make use of our anti-corruption boxes and suggestion boxes that have been placed strategically for your convenient use at our premises.